From http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/164/4/d/Delirium_by_Candra.jpg
Yeah, things change. I was taken in by my co-workers, bless! Now I'm not homeless, and I live in a house again!
Boyfriend remains amazing, and it is for his sake I've asked for about a month of non-dating to get my head on a bit - unscrewed describes me kindly of late. Going to a few group meetings, meditating, soul searching, chilling with friends, exercising, sleeping, watching FMA Brotherhood (lol), reading fashion blogs, and generally figuring out what is unscrewing me so hard core.
Amazing Cosplay http://majin-sama.deviantart.com/
I'm trying to spend every day smiling, positive, filling my head with beautiful images and gratitude instead of the negative, and this blog is to be a part of that daily effort to reconstruct myself, and an effort to keep me from becoming completely depressed as I used to.
This will be a hybrid fashion/nerdery/diy/goth/self improment/book/paleo/tv/anime/music/comics/minimalist whatever sort of thing. Probably less of the introspection and more of the interests - since its more fun to write self stroking drivel with a New York Public Library pen into a college-ruled pinstripe composition book anyway.
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment