Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hoooops

So, I am slightly ashamed of my bloggery drivel when I read someone who writes good, interesting content, in part because I also could write at least a little better. Then I read someone else's blog and feel much, much less bad about my own.

In other news! I am a hooooper now! It needed extra ohs, because it is just oh so fun. My favorite video is this one, partially because I saw it first and can say it started the obsession.


I am not yet that good. I went to a class to try it, and my amazing teacher got me doing amazing right away - now I just have to practice up and learn some tricks :)

This man makes me smile. Doesn't he seem like a nice guy?

1 comment:

  1. Some very cool videos! And I really liked the music. Hula-hooping (as it was called when I was a kid) sure has changed. What a great way to get exercise.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete